AMERICA, WHAT HAPPENED?
I just read an editorial from the Tawas City Michigan newspaper, written by Ken Huber, titled “What has America Become?” We listen to our President and Congress tell us we are a nation of laws, then watch these supposed leaders of our nation ignore the laws. I have taken some facts from this editorial and blended them with some more thoughts of my own
1. If you or I lie to congress we are charged with a felony. Just ask Roger Clements what he has been through. If our President or a member of Congress lies to us, which happens every day, it is just politics.
2. Should I express a dislike for a person of color or an illegal alien, I am accused of being a racist. If a black person were to call me a racist, it is just their 1st amendment rights.
3. Our Federal and State governments spends billions to rehabilitate criminals but could care less about the victims of the crimes. That is a problem for society to take care of.
4. We have just learned that some public schools can teach your children about homosexuality but they can be sued for using the word God in any activity.
5. You can legally kill an unborn child but it’s wrong to execute a mass murderer.
6. Instead of burning books like Hitler did to mask history, we just rewrite them. Now instead of using the words communists and socialist to describe Americans who hate living a democratic republic, we call them progressives. Two that come to mind today are President Obama and Hillary Clinton who admit to being progressives.
7. Our federal government is obviously unable to protect our border with Mexico and refuses to use our military to protect Americans. The same government uses our military to protect the 38th parallel and stop North Koreans from immigrating to South Korea. Same scenario applies for Iraq, Afghanistan and who knows where else?
8. Should I protest anything concerning President Obama’s policies on my blog, some consider me to be a terrorist. If anyone burns an American flag or burns a conservative’s picture in effigy, it is considered their 1st amendment right.
9. You can have pornography on TV and the internet but you can’t place a nativity scene on public property.
10. Our current president and progressive congress persons promote the use of human fetus, and fight the use of animals for conducting medical research.
11. Progressives fight to take money from Americans who worked hard to take care of themselves and give it to those who do not want to work and the illegal aliens who have invaded our land.
12. Progressives support our constitution only when it supports their political ideology.
13. When we investigate a major crisis today, the government appoints a committee to pinpoint who is at fault, then threatens them, passes a law, raises taxes and tells us the problem is solved. This allows them to maintain 24/7/365 time trying to get re-elected. Our election cycle today is continuous.
14. If I file a fraudulent tax return, I am a criminal who is prosecuted, convicted, fined and either pay up or go to prison. If a Congress person or a cabinet official files a fraudulent tax return, it was an oversight or minor mistake and no prosecution is even considered. One exception was Charles Rangel who was censored by Congress, never paid his taxes and was re-elected immediately after his supposed punishment. Timothy Geithner, a private citizen, filed a fraudulent tax return. He was then selected by President Obama and confirmed by the US Senate to be the Secretary of the US Treasury. Mr. Geithner manages the Internal Revenue Service today. He can prosecute me but no one ever prosecuted him and I am unsure he ever paid anything, or was fined, or paid any penalty?
Remember one thing if you are a tax paying American, you will always be the statue and the government will always be the pigeon. If Obama is elected “King” next year it will get worse.
Why? Because of the ACLU lawyers who I define as the “Atheist Creating Left-wing Uprisings”, an organization dedicated to destruction of our “Republic”. I challenge you to see how many in our Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches of government are card carrying members and/or sympathetic to their cause and you elect them over and over again.
C Brewer………………………..Thanks Jim
Your point is valueble for me. Thanks!
DSL Anbieter dslvergleichdsl.com
Preach it my brother.
I like Your Article about AMERICA, WHAT HAPPENED? A Conservative View Perfect just what I was searching for! .
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
Excellent goods from you, man. AMERICA, WHAT HAPPENED? A Conservative View I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific AMERICA, WHAT HAPPENED? A Conservative View informations.
Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!
Jeez, glad your post was worth the headache it caused me to view it. Absolutely insane just how many different web proxies I tried to load this page. Don’t ever emigrate to Turkmenistan, the most arbitrary blogs are being censored by our isp’s for absolutely no reason. Rgds, Ilene Tjepkema
Pingback: PLR eBooks
Pingback: Motorcycle Glasses
Excellent piece of writing and easy to fully understand story. How do I go about getting agreement to post component of the page in my upcoming newsletter? Offering proper credit to you the source and weblink to the site will not be a problem.
None of my work is copyrighted and anyone is free to copy or forward it all to anyone you wish. CB
I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is lovely worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net might be a lot more helpful than ever before. “Oh, that way madness lies let me shun that.” by William Shakespeare.
I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!