AMERICA – LAND of CONFUSION!
America is managed by politicians and bankers. Have you ever asked yourself why we have some of the uncommon sense that prevails in the events noted below? C Brewer
· You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
· Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
· A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher “cute” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
· The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
· Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of “underprivileged” drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
· Working class Americans pay for their own health care and the health care of others who had rather not work. Whats worse is that we provide free birth comtrol devices for unmarried women that choose to have child after child on the State’s dime while never being held responsible for their fraudulent behavior.
· Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones.
· The government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks not to work.
· Being self-sufficient is considered a “threat to the government.”
· The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
· Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their children.
· You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.
· Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you “safe.”
· You have to have your parent’s signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
· An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burka is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
· Using the “N” word is considered “hate speech” but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered “art.”
What’s far worse is that, according to the most recent polls, most of the politicians who make the above and foregoing laws and policies are about to be re-elected by the voting public. So, since Americans are going to get the government they deserve, why not choose to move to Costa Rica. At least there the government doesn’t pretend to be something it is not, and the weather is a LOT more pleasant all year round.
Thanks Allan for these thought provoking facts. CB
Not to be too judgmental but you speak a lot of what you obviously do not understand thoroughly. The first example that really showed this, in my opinion, was your second comment: “Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.” My question to you is this, how else is the government supposed to eradicate debt? Raising taxes is the most obvious to me, but as your title states, you are conservative and therefore do not approve of taxes. You just want to lower them. Lets do a math problem real quick.
You get $100 a month as income. You have a phone bill, you have a car payment, auto insurance, home owners insurance, food and gas costs, and other little costs. For arguments sake we can equal all of that to $500 (an unreasonable amount but so is the income). Your debt is now $400 a month. The most obvious way to pay that off is to increase your income. However you are conservative so we will drop it down to $50 a month and increase our debt that much more. Oh and we will drop the homeowners insurance, but get a better phone and data plan to “save” money. How are you going to pay off your debt now?
Does it make sense to spend more than you have? No. But it doesn’t help when you have people who will not allow for a tax increase to cover all the debt that we create.
The next one that really calls to me to answer is: “The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.” Where do you live? Within a nation. We live in a country where we are allowed to hate our laws and are allowed to speak out against them. The real question is should we speak against our government? in some instances yes. In others, I think not. And that is different for each person. In my opinion, there are no rights of the government, just moral and ethical obligations by the individual to the government given they provide so much for us. The nation provides protection. No it is not perfect. We can use 9/11 as an example though it is not a good one. But it is better than other nations where suicide bombers and “radicals” against the government cause terror to the people. Why should you not put the government who does so much for us, before you? There are limitations, however. Just as there are limitations to free speech. Once you go too far it becomes terrorism. Just as a government going to far will induce anarchy. (Some view anarchy as the total destruction of government and the need to overthrow the existing government to implement better ways. That is not anarchy. Anarchy will be the complete annihilation of ANY government for quite some time.)
I really appreciate your post because it gave me a lot to think about.