QUIT TRASHING OBAMA .
My friend Ron Jenkins sent this to me and it is more than worthy to share with others. Maybe I have been too hard on Obama and his team of clowns? To show my honesty I am posting these facts to let you decide if my criticism has been too harsh? C Brewer
Has this President done more than any other President before him? Now don’t panic, these are really things that have happened during his first 4 and a half years in office.
Review them and tell me where I’m wrong.
HERE IS A LIST OF PRESIDENT OBAMA’S “IMPRESSIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS”:
* First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
* First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
* First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States
* First President to violate the War Powers Act, by applying military force against Libya, without Congressional sanction.
* First President to have his attorney defend him in court (on record) and admit under oath that his birth certificate was a fake – and not be questioned by the media.
* First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
* First President to require all Americans to purchase a product (health insurance) from a third party.
* First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there weren’t as many “shovel-ready” jobs, as he had claimed.
* First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
* First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act look alike (DANA), through by executive order.
* First President to be proven to have a forged and backdated draft card – and not be questioned by the media.
* First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
* First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees. (You’ll have to look that one up, as homework.)
* First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
* First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space, by slashing the NASA budget.
* First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to claim that America is no longer a “Christian” nation.
* First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
* First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law (DOMA or the Defense of Marriage Act) unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
* First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases, under the yet to be implemented “Affordable Care Act, vis a vis “OBamaCare”.
* First President unable to conclusively prove where he was born – and not be questioned by the media.
* First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
* First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
* First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
* First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
* First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
* First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
* First President to surround himself with radical left wing, academic intellectuals and anarchists with little or no military or commercial/industrial experience. .
* First President to hide his medical, educational and pre-election travel records.
* First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for really not doing a darn thing!!
* First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
* First President to go on 17 of the most expensive and lavish vacations in the history of the White House, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayers.
* First President to have more than 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
* First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
* First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
* First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth. (And still claim that he is a Christian)
* First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the potential consequences.”
Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
* First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona)
These “First’s” have actually happened.
How is The Presidents impressive (Marxist-Sharia) “Hope & Change” agenda working for you?