ERIC HOLDER – OBEY THE LAWS OR RESIGN.
Oath of Office Taken by Eric Holder.
“Every officer in the executive branch, and indeed all employees in the federal government, save a few rare instances that are Constitutionally or otherwise statutorily differentiated — i.e. the President, and Supreme Court justices, recite the following oath:
‘I (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.’
Responsibilities of the US Attorney General
The attorney general is head of the U.S. Department of Justice and chief law officer of the federal government. He or she represents the United States in legal matters generally, and gives advice and opinions to the president and to other heads of executive departments as requested. In cases of exceptional gravity or special importance, the attorney general may appear in person before the U.S. Supreme Court to represent the interests of the government.
As head of the Department of Justice, the attorney general is charged with enforcing federal laws, furnishing legal counsel in federal cases, construing the laws under which other executive departments act, supervising federal penal institutions, and investigating violations of federal laws. The attorney general also supervises and directs the activities of the U.S. attorneys and U.S. marshals in the various judicial districts. (U.S. attorneys prosecute all offenses against the United States, and prosecute or defend, for the government, all civil actions, suits, or proceedings in which the United States is concerned; U.S. marshals execute all lawful writs, processes, and orders issued under authority of the United States.)
Eric Holder has no power to;
1. Decide which laws he has sworn to enforce by ignoring they exist.
2. He has no power to stop States from enforcing Federal Laws he swore to enforce.
3. He can’t enact new laws.
4. He can’t change existing laws.
Well he has done all of the above with arrogance and with racists insults.
Questions that I suggest you ask both State elected Senators and the House of Representative in your Congressional District. If they don’t know the answers we are in deep dodo.
1. Who is responsible to make sure the Attorney General obeys the law?
2. Who is responsible to assure the American people that the Attorney General performs their sworn duties?
3. Who has the power in our government to remove a government employee that refuses to follow their sworn oath and perform their Constitutional responsibilities?
4. If the President will not demand that the Attorney General abide by the laws, who has the power to do it for him?
Everyone in Washington D.C. knows the answers and so do most literate Americans. Which brings up your next Question to ask them.
5. Why does Congress lack the gonads to stop these flagrant violations of our Constitution?
Answer. They are afraid, scared, disorganized, lazy and really don’t care. Holder has told them to screw themselves at every violation and they just take more vacation. America needs a Congress that represents all-of-the people, not just the lobbyist, tree huggers and money manipulators who donate to get them re-elected. With a Congressional approval rating of some 11%, they should all resign and give others the power to clean up our government gone wild.