CONSERVATIVE AND LIBERAL PLEDGES!
Mike Rowe of “Dirty Jobs” just published an excellent pledge for Conservative Americans who desire to live the dream of making a contribution to everyone and be a success. One of my daughters, Lisa, sent this to me knowing I have followed this path for nearly 84 years. If you are a conservative print this off and promise yourself you are committed. If you can’t sign this you must be a Liberal and your pledge follows.
“The S.W.E.A.T. Pledge” (Skill & Work Ethic Aren’t Taboo)
1. I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I am alive. I walk the Earth. I live in America. Above all things, I am grateful.
2. I believe that I am entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Nothing more. I also understand that “happiness” and the “pursuit of happiness” are not the same thing.
3. I believe there is no such thing as a “bad job.” I believe that all jobs are opportunities and it’s up to me to make the best of them.
4. I do not “follow my passion.” I bring it with me. I believe that any job can be done with passion and enthusiasm.
5. I deplore debt and do all I can to avoid it. I would rather live in a tent and eat beans than borrow money to pay for a lifestyle I can’t afford.
6. I believe that my safety is my responsibility. I understand that being in “compliance” does not necessarily mean I’m out of danger.
7. I believe the best way to distinguish myself at work is to show up early, stay late and cheerfully volunteer for every crappy task there is.
8. I believe the most annoying sounds in the world are whining and complaining. I will never make them. If I am unhappy in my work, I will either find a new job, or find a way to be happy.
9. I believe that my education is my responsibility and absolutely critical to my success. I am resolved to learn as much as I can from whatever source is available to me. I will never stop learning, and understand that library cards are free.
10. I believe that I am a product of my choices – not my circumstances. I will never blame anyone for my shortcomings or the challenges I face. And I will never accept the credit for something I didn’t do.
11. I understand the world is not fair and I’m OK with that. I do not resent the success of others.
12. I believe that all people are created equal. I also believe that all people make choices. Some choose to be lazy. Some choose to sleep in. I choose to work my butt off.
On my honor, I hereby affirm the above statements to be an accurate summation of my personal worldview. I promise to live by them.
To be fair and balanced I felt obligated to create a pledge for all Progressive-Liberals to openly commit themselves to continue their destruction of our Republic.
“The L.O.O.S.E. Pledge (Live Off Of Someone Else)
1. Who needs the lottery when I can live on disability, welfare or unemployment? Just relax in my Lazy Boy and laugh at those who work. I deserve to live off of others.
2. I demand life, liberty and happiness. Let the S.W.E.A.T. idiots pursue this for me too.
3. Any job is bad so why should I work. Jobs are for the Conservatives and union workers who work to keep me happy.
4. Who on earth needs work passion. I do expect the S.W.E.A.T. worker’s to be passionate and perform with enthusiasm to provide for my needs. The unionized workers have perfected the way to steal the assets from the Conservative owners with the government unionized support. I do admire how union workers have shortened their work lives with retirement after 20/30 years. They can’t see what they have provided me without having to work even one year.
5. Why have debt to worry about when the S.W.E.A.T. Conservatives bust their rears so I can enjoy my lifestyle they provide me free.
6. Safety is someone else’s responsibility. That is what we pay the senseless unionized government workers to provide safety for all of us L.O.O.S.E. Liberals. The S.W.E.A.T. people work to pay them. What a deal.
7. Why distinguish myself volunteering to do anything. I can sleep late and enjoy the L.O.O.S.E. lifestyle.
8. Whining and complaining have provided me a lifestyle that is envious by those who work. If I don’t work I don’t have to be unhappy. I will just avoid work and savor my happiness.
9. Education is for those who want to work for a living and some who need help getting on welfare, disability or unemployment. The system is even designed to help people like me who will never have to work. That is called free education.
10. I am the product of the Progressive drive to socialize America that Teddy Roosevelt started over 100 years ago. History has shown me I was fortunate to escape WWI the depression, WWII and the military draft. I do not even have to show up for my free stuff as it is delivered by people who work. Who needs credit for anything anymore?
11. The world may not be fair but the Democratic politicians provide me with everything I need and all I have to do is vote, as many times as possible, to keep them in power. Who cares about the success of others, for me it was free.
12. Only S.W.E.A.T. People and union workers believe that all people are created equal. Some of us are trained from birth to beat the system. I encourage the working people to work harder so they can pay more taxes to improve my life and provide more for the poor illegals. Aliens are recruited to mow yards, dig ditches, scrub floors and pick vegetables until they get smart enough to be L.O.O.S.E. Then all they have to do is vote for Democrats and watch the S.W.E.A.T. Americans and union workers work for a living.
I hereby affirm the above statements to be an accurate summation of my personal worldview. I have no honor and I agree to vote for Democrats even after I die.
I hope everyone enjoys a look at the Un-United States of America today. To those who will have to pay for all of this madness, blame your Liberal parents. I sincerely pray you choose to enjoy a S.W.E.A.T. life, I did. C Brewer