LARGEST INSANE ASYLUM WORLDWIDE!
Interesting that the LA Times printed this. Lou Dobbs reported this on CNN and it cost him his job. All the others are staying away from it. Whether you are a Democrat or Republican this “should” be of great interest!
“CALIFORNIA” – LAND OF FRUIT AND NUTS!
- 40% of all workers in L. A. County (L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
- Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
- Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
- The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
- Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
- 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
- In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times)
Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States ‘annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
Is Donald Trump the only leader who believes that this is insane? Do the American people really care anymore? Well, I do.
This is only one State…If this doesn’t open your eyes nothing will, and you wonder why Nancy Pelosi wants them to become voters!
California’s Queen Nancy is pushing hard for a new Tax on Retirement Income. Adding another tax to your retirement is another way of saying to the American people, “you’re so darn stupid that we’re going to keep doing this until we drain every cent you have saved.
Pelosi is a true California “nut case”! Her proposal is a “Windfall Tax” on all stock market profits obviously this includes all Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds!
Why, to get all Americans involved in helping help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities, especially those who have invaded California and vote as Democrats!
Pelosi is frightening. She quotes. “We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income”. Quote stolen from Karl Marx. She also proposes limiting the amount the rich can invest for some strange reason, unless we old retired people living off invested savings are considered rich?
When she was asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
“We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as ‘Americans”.
Read that quote “again and again” and let it sink in. Lower your retirement; give it to others who have not worked as you did to save it.
Pelosi and all Democrats belong in the California Asylum as they are lunatics!
I would like to thank my friend, Connie E, for providing the factual statistics. If Trump is not elected and stops this madness you will be able to add Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and Florida to Insane column.
In my opinion we should just give California to Mexico and then deport all illegals for them to coddle. On second thought this would cause Queen Nancy and all of the other California Democrats to move to other States and help them create new Asylums. If they all moved to Asylums in New York State or Washington D.C. no one would even notice them, or care.
What is the reference for the article in the LA Times where these statistics were quoted? It would help to validate this story before it is disseminated if we could have the actual article to refer to. If not the article itself, the date when Lou Dobbs reported this on CNN.
This was written over 3 years ago.well past my retention dates.