ARE YOU VOTING FOR HILLARY?
I have spent the last year deeper in the political arena than I have ever been in my 86 years. I have probably written 75 articles that are about the political process. Like you, I have watched 365 days of television news that is more twisted and biased than we have ever watched.
Speaking for myself, I have changed my way to stay informed about daily events, news, politics and important issues to the internet. I can get the weather and commercials on the same screen and just read about the weather uninterrupted. I can also watch just the specific part of the weather I had an interest in. If I wish to seek an immediate answer to any specific question I have access to at least 100,000 sites and in any language desired.
As for the TV or radio, I have to 250 TV channels or an array of stations to watch and/or hear. I can watch TV on whatever channel my wife desires and never have to watch the biased, twisted, political slanted and questionable facts on the major networks newscast she abhors. If I wish to watch FOX News, which I am selective on which of the biased reporters I watch, I can go to the bedroom or upstairs. After midnight I can watch anything I desire.
I even dreamed about American politics last night and it excited me to write this article. I will be using factual reasons to analyze what could possibly cause any American to vote for any Democrat, especially those who work for “We the People” in Washington DC. Most Americans appear to believe we work for the politicians.
- A woman voting for a woman or a man voting for a man is about as stupid of any reason anyone could possibly have to vote for anyone.
- Dead people who vote 100% for a Democrat are motivated by the crooked mentality that resides in the “BLUE” States that have been controlled by payoffs and voters who could care less.
- We have watched the Democrats like Bill Clinton make deals with other countries like Mexico to move good American jobs to their countries. What I question is how “Union” workers watch these good jobs leave them unemployed but they still vote for the Democrats that the union leaders demand them to support? The union workers likely need to understand the value of term limits themselves.
- We have watched Obama and Hillary preach the same junk science reasons to eliminate the entire coal industry and cripple the petroleum industry. Why do the workers in the Blue States continue to vote for those Democrats who sold their jobs?
- For the last eight years have watched a President, two Attorney Generals, even the FBI and the Supreme Court make monumental decisions based on political favors rather than the law. How can any American voter support this unlawful behavior of the Democrats and even a few Republicans?
- We have watched a Democratic President use race relations to create so much hatred, rioting, killing even of our police officers to gain political power. How can any American, even the black Americans vote for the Democrats who foster or ignore this violence?
- We have watched a Democratic administration and a Congress more than double our national debt to $20,000,000,000,000.00. Let me add the fact that a Republican Controlled Congress has conspired to allow this idiotic waste to happen. Why do we vote for anyone who will not live within their budget like we have to do? I can make this list much longer but I will not waste your time.If you have a closed mind you will not read this far anyway. If you love America and its freedoms you will join me in voting for Donald Trump.
Donald Trump publicly announced he would fight for term limits for all congresspersons and eliminate politicians power to become so rich and powerful. How can anyone except the existing Congresspersons and their bloated staffs oppose this change?
This one change will be the first event in history that will return America around and hopefully eliminate politics in every facet of our government. My good friend and retired lawyer, Glen Provost, a liberal, have had some lively debates over the past ten years but we have both agreed that term limits will eventually clean up the Washington swamp. I wonder if he will support Trump for President?
I encourage every American, even Democrats, to watch reruns if they did not watch Donald Trump announce the actions he would take in his first 100 days as President.
If anyone can explain with facts that Trump’s commitments to change will hurt America worse than Hillary’s vow to continue Obama’s lawless policies I will vote for her to be Queen. That is what she want’s to be if elected. C Brewer 10-22-16