America is getting what it voted for: CHANGE!
Saul Alinsky wrote the plan to change America a long time ago and we now are watching Obama making the changes happen. You may not like what some like myself write about what is happening but unless you are a blathering idiot or a born Socialist, you can’t deny these facts.
Saul David Alinsky was born on January 30, 1909, in Chicago, Illinois. He died: June 12, 1972, in Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Education: University of Chicago, Ph.D. 1930, University of Chicago Graduate School, criminology, 1930-1932.
Occupation: Community organizer, writer, political activist. He has been generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing.
Notable works: Reveille for Radicals (1946); *Rules for Radicals* (1971)
He is often noted for his book *Rules for Radicals. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals>*
If you read the book you will find Saul’s thoughts on how to create a social state:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
One more time, if you have not watched every aspect of this plan materialize, you are blind. If you want Socialism to replace our Republic form of government, you must be smiling and happy. I sincerely hope your children and grandchildren are proud you voted to make this happen, not once but twice.
My appreciation to my friend Wally Kittman for providing me with these facts. My condolences to my heirs who will not have the freedoms I had and will suffer the pain of paying for this folly. C Brewer