When I finished my recent article, “FACTS ARE STILL FACTS” it motivated me to continue my search for more interesting facts to describe the destruction of the America I remember. Unfortunately the majority of people of America today really have no desire to lead the world in innovation and freedom. Today we survive on leaders from all political parties fighting to divide the people and the nation into hating each other. Someday, long after I am gone, the people will hopefully wake up and demand that America is owned by the people, not the politicians.
Congress and our President have no regard or respect for anything but re-election. They have no tenure rights, yet, but voting themselves lifetime positions, privileges and establishing a Monarchy are in their sights. When they grant voting rights to the 13,000,000 aliens they are working on now, they may have enough votes to establish the Monarchy soon!
WAKE UP AMERICA
I have searched out some facts to present from several sources to show some startling facts, that you hopefully will find disturbing. Whey did our leaders allow these things to happen? The answer is “Re-election”, their only objective and we just watch the destruction. Absorb the following fact list of destruction.
1. The United States has lost approximately 42,400 factories since 2001. About 75 percent of those factories employed over 500 people when they were still in operation.
2. Dell Inc., one of America s largest manufacturers of computers, closed its last US manufacturing plant in Winston Salem, North Carolina last year and we lost 900 jobs. Dell has expand its operations in China with an investment of over $100 billion over the next decade.
3. In 2008, 1.2 billion cell phones were sold worldwide. How many of them were manufactured inside the United State? Answer is Zero.
4. According to a new study conducted by the Economic Policy Institute, if the U.S. trade deficit with China continues to increase at its current rate, the U.S. economy will lose over half a million jobs in 2013 alone.
5. The United States has lost a total of about 5.5 million manufacturing jobs since October 2000.
6. The Tax Notes organization reports that between 1999 and 2008 employment at the foreign affiliates of U.S. parent companies increased an astounding 30 percent to 10.1 million. During the exactly same time period, U.S. employment at American multinational corporations declined 8 percent to 21.1 million.
7. Government reports reveal that in 1959, manufacturing represented 28 percent of U.S. economic output. In 2008, it represented 11.5 percent. It is hard to obtain more recent government facts. As we hire more bureaucrats, it takes much longer to get past the added reviews and probable tweaking to distort the truth.
8. Ford Motor Company announced the closure of a factory that produces the Ford Ranger in St. Paul, Minnesota. Approximately 750 good paying middle class jobs are going to be lost because making Ford Rangers in Minnesota does not fit in with Ford’s new “global” manufacturing strategy.
9. As of the end of 2009, less than 12 million Americans worked in manufacturing. The last time less than 12 million Americans were employed in manufacturing was in 1941.
10. The United States has lost 32 percent of its manufacturing jobs since the year 2000.
11. In 2001, the United States ranked fourth in the world in per capita broadband Internet use. Today it ranks 15th.
12. Manufacturing employment in the U.S. computer industry was actually lower in 2010 than it was in 1975. Unless we become a Monarchy, the 2013 figures will likely be reported by 2020 as Obamacare distortions will slow down the completion process.
13. 84 percent of all printed circuit boards, an American invention that is used in tens of thousands of different products, are now produced in Asia.
14. The United States spends approximately $3.90 on Chinese goods for every $1 that the Chinese spend on goods from the United States. One prominent economist is projecting that the Chinese economy will be three times larger than the US economy by the year 2040.
15. The U.S. Census Bureau says that 43.6 million Americans are now living in poverty and according to them that is the highest number of poor Americans since 1941 that I remember well.
WAKE UP AMERICA
How long can the United States continue to believe it is a great nation? We have allowed our politicians to amass the largest debt in the history of the world. This clandestine attempt to increase our standard of living to every American is impossible and everyone but the morons that elect our leaders know it can’t be done.
Politicians have de-industrialization the United States and every man, woman and child in the country should be worried. The majority of Americans do not have the foggiest idea what is crumbling around them. Perhaps enough people will wake up, get involved and demand that we stop this destruction of the greatest country on Earth.
The United States is destined to become the first “post-industrial” nation in history. History proves that every great nation and empire eventually became fat and lazy and squandered the wealth that their forefathers had left them. Sadly the pace at which America is wasting away is absolutely at warp speed. What country was at the forefront of the industrial revolution? It was the United States of America. It was America that showed the world how to mass produce everything from automobiles to televisions to airplanes. The United States has become a nation that consumes everything in sight and yet produces increasingly less.
How many Americans actually know that trash is the number one thing that we export to the rest of the world? We have become complacent and watched our economy self-destruct and keep electing the clowns that get richer.
I remember when America actually out produced the rest of the world combined. Today we consume more than the rest of the world.
Is this the kind of a future you desire to leave to our children? Am I the only one who prays that my children have a better life than I did?
Unfortunately, most Americans have no idea what is going on around them. Please share this article with as many freedom loving Americans as possible.
WAKE UP AMERICA