A Conservative View

Praying that Donald Trump can save America in 2024!



I have several grandchildren who have amassed huge student loans to become educated and make a contribution to society. Unfortunately they are all native-born Americans. This results in them not being qualified for government assistance we provide for the millions of illegal aliens that all vote for the Democrats.

If our current Senate would just vote to provide the same advantages for American kids I feel certain they would sign up to only vote for Democratic politicians. Obviously they currently can’t do that as it is against the law. Unfortunately they just voted to increase the benefits for the aliens as it violates no law. Please remember our Senate creates the laws, then confirm bigots like Eric Holder, our current Attorney General, to ignore any enforcement.

Watching our Congress at work these past four years has been like going to the zoo and watching the monkeys play with themselves. Neither Congress nor the monkeys have any leadership and all that either provide is amusement. The major difference is the monkeys can’t write laws, waste our money or vote for Democrats and all we have to do is feed them bananas. Woops, I forgot that they can vote in all Democratic States.

My golfing buddy, Tom Shoemaker, just sent me the following letter that could be a way to permit American citizens to receive the same benefits our Senate bestows on aliens.  C Brewer

The following is an actual letter from an Iowa resident sent to his Senator.

The Honorable Tom Harkin

731 Hart Senate Office Building

Phone (202) 224 3254

Washington DC, 20510

Dear Senator Harkin,

As a native Iowan and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to illegal alien stems from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill is accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and income taxes for only three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes every year so I’m excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my family because we paid heavy taxes in 2008 and 2009.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my daughter would receive preferential treatment relative to her law school applications, as well as ‘in-state’ tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States for my son.

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of renewing my driver’s license and making those burdensome car insurance premiums. This is very important to me, given that I still have college age children driving my car.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal (retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance

You’re Loyal Constituent, (hoping to reach ‘illegal alien’ status rather than just a bona fide citizen of the USA)

Donald Ruppert

Burlington, IA

Get your Forms (NOW)!!

Call your Internal Revenue Service at 1-800-289-1040

Single Post Navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: